Product description & information
The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. Part of the Cisco Small Business Series, the SPA-525G2 uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, PoE (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
The Cisco SPA525G2 IP phone can easily grow with your business. New features can be added to the phone over time via firmware updates. New employees or employees who need to move to another location can simply plug in their preconfigured phones anywhere on the network, and the network will recognise the change.
- 5 Line IP Phone
- 2 Ethernet Ports for PoE
- Wireless Client Mode 802.11g
- Bluetooth Headset Support
- 320x240 pixel 3.2 inch Backlit Colour Display Screen
- Multimedia support for MP3s, digital photos and RSS feeds
- 5 Tri-colour LED line keys
- Connection for two SPA500S or SPA500DS Extension Keypads
- Simple, Secure Wireless Setup
- 4 Softkey Buttons
- Address Book- 100 Entries
- Supports LDAP Address Book
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, Transfer, Call Forward, 3 way Conferencing
- MobileLink: The SPA525G2 has enhanced Bluetooth, which means it can download a mobile phone's contact list, it can be used to answer calls that come into your mobile phone (effectively the phone works as the "headset" device for your mobile).
- USB enhancement: the USB port can now be used to charge devices such as your mobile phone
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client: Highly secure Internet phone connection for remote users that is simple and easy to set up
- Enhanced USB and MobileLink
- Supports SIP
- Supports G.711, G.720ab and G.726 Audio Codecs